Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day 2. So glad you came back to join us again! Thanks so much for all the sweet comments and words you all left yesterday!! I hope you continue to find lots of inspiration to get you ready for Christmas this year. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
If you're following along the Christmas path, you should have found me by coming from Beth's blog. If you're not sure or stumbled upon me by accident (thank you!!!) you can find the whole line-up at the end of this post.
Today's project is a super shiny glittery card. The card uses products from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I'll list the products used below the photos. I have a tutorial I posted a couple of years ago showing how to use the Glitter Ritz product. It's an amazing glitter that you can actually color and stamp on. I've had so much fun with it over the years!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Silk Microfine Glitter, Cool Diamond
Scor-Pal Tape, 2.5 by 27-Yard
Elizabeth Craft Designs Mylar Shimmer Sheetz, Turquoise Gemstone
Elizabeth Craft Designs Designs-Merry Christmas Peel-Off Stickers, Black
BIC Mark-It permanent markers
Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (ATG)
Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Snowflakes
I have a giveaway of my own going for the next 12 days in addition to all the other awesome prizes! Enter in the Rafflecopter widget below to have a chance at winning all THREE of these Smash*Books! I'm sorry, but due to the US Postal Service being a little too greedy about international packages, I can only ship to a winner in the US or Canada.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
While you're here, please consider subscribing or following Scrap This Save That, so you won't miss any of the good stuff! You can also join me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and StumbleUpon.
Your next hop stop will be Denise's blog. Just wait til you see what she has in store for you! You'll find the whole line-up below in case you get lost.
GUEST DESIGNER - Jenny - http://
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/ <--- You are here!
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
6. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
See Ya tomorrow!
Happy Scrapping! ~Amy E
This post contains affiliate links